Pages

Sunday, October 07, 2012

A short tale of me blogging.

I write for the love of writing, to chronicle my thoughts of the past and present moments, to express myself through words and to remind myself what I love and continue to pursue my dreams.

I'm kind of a Disney person from a young age. I remember watching Aladdin in a friend's house and pestering my parents to buy the video tape for me. Sadly, they refused to get me one but I'm lucky they treated like a princess, like those in the Disney princess movies. (: Looking back, I realised they wanted to cultivate a habit in me to invest in things that are worth investing in life. While allowing me to live in a dreamy world, they still constantly remind me not to forget about reality and live in the present moment.

My interest in fashion started at a young age too, but I was more interested in saving animals, and later humans, which is why I ended up studying medicine. I always thought about how to make the world a better place to live in. I like to ponder about humans' behaviour and discuss it with my dad. I was so drawn into being a good citizen when I started learning moral and listening to my teachers emphasizing on being a good person and contribute to my country.

As I grow, I came to organize my priorities in which one of the most important ones would be giving back to the society by helping people, with a sincere heart. I've been told to be 'smart' while realizing my priorities so I wouldn't be tricked into some undesirable situations.

There were too many things to remember as the years pass, and soon, I decided to blog about it in my personal blog. It's only recently that I started a public one, mainly about personal style diary, to share my interest about styles, colours, my thoughts and experiences.

Here are bits and pieces of my journey this year:
Breakfast at Sheraton Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
The CarloRino Limited Edition bag I've been wanting to get because it has a fairyland-like design.
I didn't get it in the end as I couldn't afford it. ):
A Pretty Prim Summer Dress I customize for IWearSin.
So that's my story for today.

BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!

2 comments:

  1. Hi BASI sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tiana! :D
    You to look lovely in all those dresses (I like the red one the best).
    XX

    ReplyDelete