Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

CHANEL perfume


I've always dream of owning a brand like Chanel, Dior, Burberry, Vivienne Westwood etc in my closet, but the price is pretty overwhelming for a girl like me. Honestly, it's just a desire to be part of the brand, instead of really owning it. There are fashion bloggers/ fashionistas/celebrities out there who are willing to spend thousands on such brands on certain occasions. Well, I supposed it depends on how one perceives it and one's priority.

I admit to dreaming of owning such brands. They are timeless piece that portray sophistication, classicism, elegance and can be wore effortlessly. However, not everyone can afford these high-end brands. I've realised that fashion is not about buying expensive high-end brands, it's merely how one express his/her own style. For those who are able to showcase their styles with affordable pieces they find from night market/affordable boutique, they always somehow managed to impress me with their creative styles. As for me, I always emphasize on the design and quality of the clothes that suit my style. Of course, I only purchase affordable pieces which I deem necessary.

Guess what, the picture above is an original Chanel perfume of more than 20 years. It belonged to my mum, who received it as a wedding gift. Lucky much! (:

1 comment: