Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Beauty is skin deep.

There's so many things I would love to share with you over here, but at the end of the day, it boils down to this:

Picture taken from tumblr.
Aundrey Hepburn has been recognised as a film and fashion icon for many years, even after her demise. Something about her has been gathering my attention all these years, after I watched My Fair Lady. Occasionally, I chanced upon her story in the internet and most of it, I can say, are my inspiration. (:

"Audrey Hepburn spent many years in Africa helping the helpless, yet all the pictures on Tumblr show her as a fashion icon. Fashion passes in a wink, compassion lasts forever."

My granny passed away last Friday. It's been a tough week, but we all have to move on. And I'm sure she doesn't want to see us being sad for a long time. I gave an eulogy during her funeral, and those flashback of memories kept my tears rolling down my cheek, I'll miss her forever. And my granny said something similar as the quote above once upon a time, so yeah.

My cousin, Belinda did a proper fishtail braid for me during my granny's funeral. Mind you, she's only 12 going 13. (: Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment