Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Disney Princesses

Forever an inspiration, forever with an elegance of kindness and forever a beautiful story.

I believe most girls grow up watching Disney, and fall in love with the characters in the story. Even adults can't get enough of Disney because the stories silently reflects the desire we all have - living happily ever after.

Well, I chanced upon this blog "Rockin' Around The Frock" and I love how Harrods showcase the Disney princesses in all the astonishing gowns. I hope all of you enjoy this as much as I do.

I have always love Ariel from The Little Mermaid but currently, I'm totally amazed by Aurora's dress by Elie Saab. I also love Marchesa's Ariel's gown a lot!


Click here to bask in the enchantment of Disney princesses, brought to you by Harrods.

* The blog post "Thank Gown It's Frockday" is written by S with the blog "Rockin' Around the Frock".

1 comment:

  1. You rock!! Thanks so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete